• Assist on a worldwide online payment system.
• Interact with customers via chat and phone.
• Support and help the customers.
• Provide timely support to customers through chat and phone.
• Handle customer’s concerns positively and professionally.
• Works with other team members in identifying better ways in providing better customer support.
• Participate in additional training courses as required.
• Maintains and improves quality of service by giving recommendations.
• Keeps job knowledge up to date by attending upskill training to improve skills
• Meet all key performance indicators set by the company and client.
• Adhere to the policies set by the company.
• Native Japanese speaker
• Able to work in Penang, Malaysia
• Willing to learn
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Nationality: Native Japan
Flight ticket is provided
Accommodation for 2 weeks will be provided
Basic salary + Language allowance + Housing allowance + VISA are provided
Salary: RM8,000.00 to RM8,500.00 /month
Send your updated cv to email@example.com